7 Valentine’s Day Do’s And Don’ts For Single And Coupled Ladies
It’s that time of the year again, and love is indeed in the air! If you’re coupled up, you’re probably really excited for this love-filled holiday. But if you’re single, you’re probably wishing this time would pass as quickly as possible.
We could all benefit from some Valentine’s dating advice so here are 7 great Valentine’s do’s and don’ts to make your day that much sweeter whether you’re single or taken!
Valentine’s Day Do’s & Don’ts For My Single Ladies:
- Don’t overdose on Valentine’s candy and chocolates — enjoy some, just don’t overdo it!
- Don’t mope around feeling bad for yourself — do whatever it takes to get in a good mood.
- Do pamper yourself — whether it’s a nice takeout meal and a large glass of wine or an indulgent massage!
- Do make plans with other single gals for a fun girls night in or out, if you’re itching for activity!
- Stay off of Facebook for the next 1-2 weeks. No, seriously. Stay. Off. Of. Facebook.
- Definitely, read 20 Ways To Be Single And Happy with my dating advice blog Dee’s Dating Diary.
- Do show love to the people who you care about — A Great Valentine’s Day Isn’t Just For Couples.
Valentine’s Day Do’s and Don’ts For My Coupled Ladies:
- Don’t be upset because you don’t get the elaborate Valentine’s Day that you hoped for.
- Do be appreciative of the effort your boyfriend or husband puts into Valentine’s Day.
- Do practice your fake “I love it” face if you need to.
- Do be reasonable when buying Valentine’s Day gifts — don’t spend all of your savings and always ask yourself this: “If I spend all of this money now, will I ever be able to top this gift?”
- Do learn to drop hints (apparent hints) before Valentine’s Day to get the gift you want 🙂
- Do remember to also show a little love to the people closest to you — a quick call or text is enough to make someone feel special for days!
- Do remember not to rub your excellent Valentine’s Day in your single friend’s faces — share the basics, but spare them the details unless requested!
Cheers, to Love,