Project Domino Effect: Secrets to Creating Long-Lasting Success for Millennials by Vanessa Gowora it’s a comprehensive, precise and to the point step by step guide that will help anyone who is seeking to be successful.
This book’s tips and advice are for everyone and not just Millennials. I get connected many times with the author’s stories since I had similar incidents in my life.
The book is divided into 14 beautiful chapters that can be read independently from each other which adds to the book versatile usage.
Terms of the domino effect, the law of attraction, Parkinson’s law which I was not aware, and I am glad that I found out about that. I am sure I will use that law to increase my productivity in the future.
The author advocates on the importance of self-esteem and self-confidence and provides tips, advice, and results from her own life on how to improve them. I found the step by step guidance efficient and helpful, and I am sure I will have this book as a reference in the future.
Also, the writer describes the importance of goal setting, of being determined, of being perseverance.
It made me rethink of some of the ideas and Issues I have in my head and also reminded me that procrastination is the mother of a stalemate life.
From the plethora of sources that the author mentions throughout the book, you can see that she is well read and that she did her homework.
The book is a product of the author’s life, how she overcame childhood problems and how she managed to change her life around. This book is showing us that nothing is impossible and most importantly it gives us the path, the practical ways to follow and the philosophical background to lean in to start pursuing the realizations of our goals, dreams, and wishes.
If you want to acquire a methodology of how to achieve your goals and better your life, then this book will save you money and time, and it’s a sound future investment, one that you will not regret.
Books mentioned in the book as sources:
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials)
- The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
- Letters to a Young Poet
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- Think And Grow Rich
- The Secret
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Ferriss, Timothy [Paperback(2011/1/1)]
- Harry Potter: The Complete Collection (1-7)
- 6 Months to 6 Figures
- Keys To Success For Kids
- 2 Billion Under 20: How Millennials Are Breaking Down Age Barriers and Changing the World