Free Running Training Plans.
- Jenny Hadfield’s free training plans from 5k to 50k www.jennyhadfield.com/training-plans/
- Running’s Mate free 5k training plan: http://myrunningmate.com/5k101/
- A free 5k training plan translated into many languages: http://www.c25k.com/
- Free training plans from 5k to Marathon: http://runningtrainingplan.com/trainingplandownloads.php
- Nike’s free 5k training plan: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/running/nike-run-club/training-plans/5k
- The couch to 5k training plan: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
- Girls on the Run St. Louis 5k training plan https://girlsontherunstlouis.org/run-our-5k/5k-training-planner
- Free 5k training program: http://www.prevention.com/fitness/fitness-tips/run-5k-free-training-program
- Jeff Galloway’s 5k to Marathon free training programs: www.jeffgalloway.com/training
- Hal Higdon’s training programs from 5k to Marathon: http://www.halhigdon.com/training/
All the above links are resources I used at some point in my life when I was training for different kind of races. The secret is to study them, use them, experiment with them and find what suits best for you. If you stick with running, then I am sure you will design your training program at the end. My dream is to see as many people possible picking running as an athletic activity; you only gain from running. That’s why I wrote my book How to train and finish your first 5k race. To help people incorporate running in their life. I hope the above links will do the same.
Have a healthy and Happy day.
My warmest Regards
A few words about me. My name is Andreas. Some of my hobbies include hiking, playing basketball, running, cycling, camping (especially near the sea), reading, cooking (especially tasty vegan recipes), dancing, wood sculpting, playing chess, and going out with friends and family.