How To Grow Thicker Eyebrows Safely and Naturally
Eyebrows play an important part in the body because they can do everything for you. If they are thick, you will look more beautiful and attractive. First and foremost, eyebrows can protect your lovely eyes from sunlight and any dangers outside. The brows can prevent any moisture from approaching your eyeballs to maintain your vision healthily and bright.
Being with thin eyebrows, you will turn to the choice of using eyebrow products flooded in the market to make them thicker. However, there are many home remedies can handle this problem for you. They will encourage your eyebrow hair to grow thicker, and especially some of these will also support the directly new development of hair. Although there are no immediately tip to get back hair of eyebrow hair, they are certain methods that can help boost up the process. Here are some top safe and natural remedies for thicker eyebrows you should follow:
Olive oil is one of the most natural and efficient for the development of your eyebrows. With the high rate of vitamin E, olive oil can encourage the fast growth of your eyebrow hair and make them thicker. Moreover, it also helps maintain it dark-hued.
How to use:
- Before the time of going to bed, using warm olive oil to massage your entire eyebrows for at least 5 minutes or more. Remember to let it sit on overnight before washing it off with hot and clean water in the next morning.
- Instead, you can create the mixture by combining some drops and a half teaspoon of olive oil. Place this solution on your eyebrows area and gently massage for several minutes. Wait for it for about 30 minutes before you rinse it off with clean and warm water later on.
You can follow one on these home remedies once per day until you see improvement.
Keratin protein is one of the leading supplements of the hair of the eyebrows and the fact that egg is a fantastic choice for seeking of protein. Keratin plays an important part in the growing hair. Egg yolks have the high amount source of biotin, which can help stimulate the development of your brows. Therefore, you will get more top speed in the growth of hair in eyebrows only when you apply this solution twice per week in several months.
How to use:
With an egg in your hand, you separate the egg white and yolk into two parts. Using chopsticks or anything to beat only the yolk until you see the smooth of consistency. It is time for you to put this treatment on your eyebrows with the help of a brush or a Q-tip. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
Note: Egg yolk may block pores and bring on acne for your skin. So remember to use sparingly.
Aloe vera consists of two kinds of properties, namely moisturizing and enzymes properties that are able to care for hair cells and lead your eyebrows to develop with faster speed and thicker in total. Also, it can also maintain the skin surroundings your eyebrows areas very soft.
How to apply:
- You can physically remove the gel from the leaves of aloe vera. Slightly massage your eyebrows with this effective gel. Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then clear it out with clean and lukewarm water.
- The other choice you can take consideration is to create a paste by adding a little coconut oil or honey if you want into a half teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Place this mixture to your eyebrows. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes and later on wash it off with warm water.
Repeat one of these natural and safe remedies once per day for a couple of months until you get positive results.
One of the most natural and efficient solutions for the faster development of your eyebrows is using milk. Also, it can make your eyebrows thicker. There are some reasons for these claims. As milk consists of protein and a full range of nutrients that can cultivate the roots of the hair and enhance the growth of hair.
How to apply:
- You can place a low rate of whole milk in a clean bowl.
- Dive a clean cotton ball into this bowl and slightly massage it on your eyebrows.
- Let it sit for drying about 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
Do this process once a day for several weeks possible to see improvement.
Fenugreek seeds are also well-known for the name of methi seeds in Hindi, it is widely believed to make hair look more shiny, healthy and thicker. These seeds can play an essential role in rebuilding cells of hair and then lead to the recent development of hair. Also, they consist of proteins and nicotinic acid that encourage hair to grow faster and thicker. One finding that the presence of lecithin in them helps convey shine and strength to your tresses and also allow your hair to keep their color naturally. Moreover, fenugreek also acts efficiently in the treatment for some problems linked to the emotional scalp. You should apply this pack twice per week to get positive results.
How to apply:
- Dip the fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight.
- Crush them into a fine paste and then place this to your eyebrows.
- Allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
Another effective remedy to grow thicker eyebrows is castor oil. It can boost up the development of your eyebrows. There are many reasons for this because it consists of a wide range of vitamins, protein, antioxidants and fatty acids that can cherish the cells of hair follicles and enhance the growth of hair. Also, it is also a great help in preventing any types of microorganisms that slow down the speed growth of eyebrow hair.
How to use:
- Dip cotton in clean castor oil and place it on each side of the eyebrow.
- Slightly rub with your clean fingertips for from two to three minutes.
- Let it sit at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water or washing it off in the next morning if you leave it on overnight.
Do this treatment once per day for several weeks until you get desired results.
Note: remember to stop using this remedy if it brings about any burning inflammation.
Onion juice is also one of the most natural remedies for intensifying the development of eyebrows. It can support the directly faster development of eyebrow hair. As the juice concludes sulfur that can boost up the manufacturing of collagen tissues which are the essential requirement for proper growth of eyebrow. Plus, it can enhance the cell of hair.
How to do:
- Crush one small onion and get the juice from it.
- Massage this juice gently to the eyebrows for at least five minutes.
- Let it sit for drying before rinsing it off with cold water and mild cleanser.
Remember to follow this solution once per week in a few weeks when you get desired results.
Lemon can be an excellent choice for strengthening your beauty by developing your eyebrows become thick. With the high levels of many folic acids, vitamins such as B and C, and other types of nutrients, lemon totally can boost up the development of eyebrow hair.
How to use:
- The simplest way is massaged slightly a slice of lemon on your eyebrows. Allow the juice to sit for at least 20 minutes before washing it off with warm water later.
- Instead, you can prepare a mixture by adding one lemon with sliced peels into a quarter glass of coconut oil. Let this treatment to sit for 15 days in a dry and cool place. When they are ready, put it on your eyebrows daily with the use of a cotton ball before the time of going to bed. And then rinse it off the next morning.
Repeat one of these remedies every day to increase your eyebrows.
Note: Avoid letting your eyebrows to expose directly to the sunlight for at least two hours after applying lemon because it can make the color of the hair fade away.
If you want to own impressive and thick eyebrows, you should take coconut oil into considerations. Because coconut oil consists of a wide range of nutrients, proteins, and vitamins such as vitamin E and iron, therefore, it can enhance thicker and healthier eyebrows. Also, it also helps stimulate the hair of eyebrows darker.
How to do:
- Place some drops of warm coconut oil on your clean fingertips and put it on eyebrows hair.
- Slightly dip for five minutes to increase the circulation of blood.
- Allow it to sit on overnight.
- And then washing it off with warm water after you wake up in the next morning.
Reapply this process once per day for one month to see improvement.
by Arial Grande
Arial Grande – Senior Editor of Authority Remedies.
She is a certified pharmacist after finishing her bachelor degree in Healthcare Management at the University of Findlay. She has worked and trained in the field of Nutrition and Health for over 2 years, consistently providing people with useful information about nutrition as well as helping them with their common health problems.