Dear Future Associate Welcome To Thirsty4Health.
Thank you so much for checking us out we appreciate it. We are firm believers in knowledge being transmitted without any censorship or judgment as long it doesn’t hurt people either physically, psychologically, emotionally. and mentally
That is one of the reasons we made this little corner on the web, and also that’s why I started writing my books.
If you feel that you have something to say and want to express it, we are more than willing to host an article you may wish here in our blog without as we said any censorship or judgment.
Before you submit your post:
- Familiarize yourself with our blog, its content, and categories;
- Posts must be between 500 and 800 words; (If you need more then check my posting packages)
- Posts must be grammatically correct and written in ENGLISH;
- You may include TWO links back to your blog or store – as long as they are also relevant to this blog. Just use common sense, please!
- Feel free to include a link to your video, if you’ve done one on the topic of your blog post or story!
All posts will be manually reviewed for content and if approved will be posted within seven working days since received. We reserve the right to make any non-critical edits as needed (spelling, grammar, punctuation) before posting and post in the category where the article fits best.
Be sure to bookmark this blog and check back frequently for new posts!
And while you’re here, browse through and leave comments on other posts – and share this blog with your friends and readers too!
Also, if you are a fellow blogger and interested in me writing a blog for your site that would be amazing too, just let me know what your rules and requirements are and let’s start blogging!
You can use my contact page to get in touch with me and talk some more. I am very excited every time I meet new people, and I love making friends and associates.
We reserve the right to decline or remove if we feel like they are unnecessary or provide zero value to our readers.
Have a healthy and happy day.
My warmest regards